Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Norway Photos: Arendal

This time last month we were in southern Norway. It was an amazing trip that was full of beautiful scenery and time with family. With my new camera in tow, I took over 600 photos in the 10 days we were there. Needless to say, it's taken me some time to narrow them down and figure out how best to share them here. Over the next few days I'll share some of the highlights and photos from our trip.

Up first, I have some of my favorite photos of Arendal. This is one of the nearest coastal cities to where we stayed. It also happens to be the town where my sister-in-law works. Sabrina works as an English teacher in Norway – her school is the yellow building featured below. Overall, Arendal is not large, but has a great mix of coastline, old cobblestone streets, historical buildings and modern amenities.









No comments: