Monday, July 12, 2010

Late Night Lately

I've been working on two projects lately when I can scrape together some quiet time. First up, my design for the design studio's annual t-shirt printing project. I came up with a lot of so-so ideas before this one came together. Second, I'm pretty pleased with a painting I finished a few weeks ago. There's some awesome texture going on here thanks to the 4+ paintings that reside underneath it. I've found I start over on projects quite a bit these days. I blame my limited time to plan and execute. Anyway, the best part is there's now something hanging on the wall in our entryway. It was a long time coming.

Abstract and Rothko-inspired proportions like usual.

[ detail ]

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Wow Jen I really love your painting! Wish I was there for the annual screen printing :)