Friday, January 30, 2009

The Lost Photos

I'm always fascinated with discovering pictures that I have never seen of myself or ones I've completely forgotten about. I got out the old digital camera today so I could attempt some videos of Addison and I found a boatload of missing photos.

Here are two photos from our Florida trip in May. I am posting the belly picture because it is fun to remember being pregnant, not for the way it shows off my freakish monkey arms or the "it's really bright out here" face.


After Florida came Gryffin. We picked Gryffin up the morning after we got home from our trip and I got the new camera the next day. I was so into the new toy that the old camera got shoved in a drawer and forgotten about until today. Here's one of our first photos of Gryffin and a cute video.




1 comment:

Jennifer Simmons said...

I forgot to mention Kyle's brother was in town when we got Gryff and his broken ankle/cast is prominently featured in the video. Niiice.