Monday, January 5, 2009

Chaos Rules in 2009

Despite Kyle being on winter vacation and days off from work for Christmas and New Years, our life has been remarkably crazy the last few weeks. Gryffin must be starting to feel the change in season and lack of outdoor time because he's been misbehaving, needy and rambunctious 24/7. All of this craziness and constant dog and baby shuffling has led me to settle on one goal for 2009 – to simply relax and enjoy all the chaotic, tiring and funny moments that Kyle and I will face with Addison and Gryffin in our lives this year.

For Gryffin, that means giving as much patience and love as I can muster and a promise to do more running, jumping, warm vent laying, neighbor cat chasing, ball throwing and playing.


For Addison, I will kiss, hold, hug and stare as much as possible since I can't spend every hour of every day with her. This part won't be hard at all.


Besides, I'm positive that this will work out better than my yearly resolution to stop biting my nails. That is just never going to happen, I swear. Happy 2009!

No comments: