
As for an update, Everett is starting to coo, smile and stick out his tongue. His eyes, which used to be slightly blue, are now very brown. It seems safe to say that he's going to look more like his parents than his sister does. He's good with holding his head up and moves around so much that he's rubbing his hair off in funny patches. To his sister's delight, he starting to hold and play with toys. He's not sleeping through the night, but he is having longer and longer stretches of nighttime sleep, which is something I appreciate. During the day, his sleep schedule is becoming predictable with two major naps – one in the late morning and another in the afternoon. Growth-wise Everett is already long enough for 6 month sized clothes, which would be fine except, seasonally speaking, he wasn't supposed to be in those clothes until it was cooler. It's still 100 degrees out and I was hoping not to buy any more baby clothes for a bit. Maybe we'll just embrace the diaper-only look for him more.


1 comment:
Could he BE any cuter?!? I don't think so!
Post a Comment