Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Coming


The big day is sneaking up on us and I just realized I have got to get on some birthday plans before it's too late. And, while I don't expect all of my blog readers to shower Addison with gifts, I thought I'd share a few suggestions for the grandparents and relatives looking to send a little something. Miss Addison could really use three simple things – long sleeve shirts, onesies or hoodies (12-18 mo. size), pajamas (12-18 mo. separates), and big chunky cardboard books. No toys necessary (that means you, Grandma Terry).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time flies, doesn't it?!!! I'll see what I can find...we have a store here, Beall's Clearance where everything is 70% off all the time. The problem is, the seasons are always wrong!!!

By the way, you can't have too many pictures of Addison as far as I'm concerned. I love your blog with all the news and pictures!!!

Thank you.

Love, GGramma Rita

Jennifer Simmons said...

Thanks Rita.