Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hey Look... A Design Related Post

For as much designing as I do, I rarely post it here. My work at AC is top secret until it is revealed at the tradeshow twice a year, so most of the time I don't even think about sharing. However, it's that time of year again for the design team at AC to do our little t-shirt side project. Last year I did a screenprinted onesie that Addison got to wear for a few weeks while she fit into the super small 0-3 month gerber onesie size. For those of you who don't know, Gerber sizes run small. Who knew? Anyway, I actually get to make a shirt for myself this year. Here's the electronic version of my design. I'll try and get a photo of the real thing after it's completed.

4 comments:

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

make me one!? ;) Looks great!

Jennifer Simmons said...

Tedi, bring me a shirt and I'll be happy to make one for you.

Andi Morales said...

Me too! I was wondered whose design that was... It catches my eye every time I walk in the design room. Love it!!

Brianna said...

Oooo, I love it too!