Thursday, July 10, 2008

Killing Time

I could be doing any number of things at the moment (things that really could be useful or would count as a check mark off the to-do list), but instead I'm wandering the internet in the office, in the dark while Kyle watches the longest episode of Last Comic Standing ever. So, instead I'll update the blog with bits of unimportance.

1. I found a cool link on one of my coworker's blogs and after a quick visit I created this collage from the words on my blog in a matter of seconds... you can create your own here.

2. A nice employee at Michaels (who I pity because I too spent way too many hours and years of servitude there) commented on my belly today remarking that I am obviously a long way from my due date because I'm so small... to this I remarked – thanks, but I don't feel small at all. Nice lady, but seriously, who is she kidding.

3. The baby naming process is nearly over. We've finally selected a boy's name to go with our girl's name that we picked after 5 minutes of discussion. Now, we just get to meet the kiddo and assign the proper name to the proper sex.

4. I have had two good nights of sleep in the last two weeks. I'm just putting this out there for anyone who happens to talk to me or have to be around me for any amount of time. It may explain my mood.

5. Kyle and I have discovered we might be the least serious people in our childbirth class. So far after two classes we've learned that our teacher's relaxation techniques work swimmingly on Kyle (falling asleep on the floor after two minutes) and not at all for me. Also, Kyle's attempt at encouraging and comforting me left us both laughing out loud in a quiet classroom. Maybe it's a good thing we're the farthest from delivery in our group.

No comments: